The Romans' Road To Heaven
Who is good?
• As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Romans 3:10-12
Who has sinned?
• For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Romans 3:23
The eternal cost of your sin
• For the wages of sin is death; Romans 6:23a
• For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, Romans 1:18
Nothing you do can save you
• Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: Romans 3:20a
• Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. Romans 3:27
God's love has made a way!
• But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. Romans 5:8-9
You must place your complete faith in Jesus Christ
• Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: Romans 3:22
• That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9
• Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. Romans 3:28
If you really believe that Jesus Christ alone can save you...
• And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. Romans 4:21
...then pray and ask him
• For whosoever shall call upon the name of the lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13
• For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. Romans 10:11
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:1-3
If you truly believe in Jesus and want to accept Him as your personal Savior, then you can pray the sinner's prayer, and He will forgive you of all your sins and prepare a place for you in heaven.
Dear God, I know that I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross to save me. Please come into my heart and forgive me of my sins, and make me Your child. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
If you prayed that prayer and truly meant it with all your heart, then you have just been saved by the grace of Jesus. Praise the Lord! Welcome to the family of God!